Table of Contents
The Backpack for a computer laptop, as the name suggests – Backpack containing a laptop computer. An ordinary backpack is combined with a separate compartment, often thick foam padding; designed to keep and protect your computer when you are on the go. It is, therefore, necessary to choose a better computer backpack to carry your Laptop.
While laptop backpacks can be used for any purpose, including travel, they are the most popular among college students, especially college students. But with so many models, you don’t know how to choose the best quality laptop backpack. Today we made a list to present the top 10 best waterproof laptop backpacks currently on the market. Now let’s move on to our comparison!
The best laptop backpacks are those that combine: bulk to carry all of your essentials, protection, to keep your computer safe from any knocks or sources of humidity, and finally, elegance to be able to “strut” in the university yard or at the office.
Tips Before Buying a Laptop Bag
- Each laptop bag has a compartment created especially for your PC. To help the consumer, brands display the maximum screen size (in inches) their bag can support.
- However, it is still possible to fit a 16-inch laptop into a bag that advertises a maximum size of 15 inches.
- The level of protection varies from bag to bag, some are fully padded, and others have only the bottom of the inner pocket of padding.
- In addition to your Laptop, you will need space for its charging cable, a mouse, an external hard drive, a pencil case, a bottle of water, documents, or even your keys.
- The multiple pockets are convenient because they allow you to organize all your things. With backpacks that have an additional compartment, you can store bulky items such as your sports shoes.
- It is also essential to look at the capacity in liters of the Backpack. The higher it is, the larger the bag (and generally heavier).
- Some backpacks include a compartment for tablets, smartphones, and audio players; some gaps allow you to slip your headphones.
- Therefore, it is advantageous to have a bag with several pockets since this allows you to access your equipment without going through the main pocket independently. This ingenious separation tends to discourage potential thieves.
- When looking for a backpack, prefer those with well-padded straps (especially if you have to walk long distances) and a chest strap to stabilize the load.
- Another essential criterion is resistance to water inside and out. If this is a priority, remember that only bags displaying this feature will genuinely protect your computer equipment.
- Alternatively, you can buy a rain cover to cover your Backpack in heavy rain, for example.
- Bag prices vary widely; roughly speaking, you don’t always get what you pay for.
- Buying a laptop bag from a fashion brand, for example, can be more expensive, but its closures are not guaranteed to be of better quality than a cheaper bag.
Best waterproof Laptop Backpacks Quick Answer List
- Rains Backpack Mini
- Timbuk2 Spire Backpack
- The Friendly Swede Waterproof Laptop Backpack
- Timbuk2 Rogue Waterproof Laptop Backpack
- Bopai Anti-Theft Business Laptop Backpack
- Mark Ryden Waterproof Business Laptop Backpack
- KORIN Flex Pack Pro Laptop Backpack
- Lenovo Legion Armored 17 Inch Gaming Laptop Backpack
- BOPAI 15 Inch Super Slim Waterproof Laptop Backpack
- Tzowla Travel Waterproof Laptop Backpack
1. Rains Backpack Mini
Nice quality MIXED bag. The Backpack Mini from Rains has a main compartment with a pocket for your 13″ laptop.
On the outside, on the back of the bag, is a small zip pocket (you can store iPhone 12 Pro Mx there and add keys, wallet, and glasses.). It is a lovely bag, and my opinion is that you should avoid overloading it to preserve its finesse and not deform it. This modern waterproof laptop backpack has an inside laptop compartment with a spacious main compartment and a phone pocket at the back. The waterproof laptop Backpack mini has a magnetic closure and two adjustable handles on the back.
It will be perfect for keeping your computer or documents dry on rainy (but happy) days for everyday life or your getaways. With the Rains Backpack Mini, there is no more excuse not to look pretty from the back, even when wet.
The Rains Backpack Mini is a fully waterproof backpack for college, women, and men.
- Waterproofness of the fabric: 8000 mm / cm²
- 13 “laptop pocket
- Hidden pocket for valuables
- Zipped interior pocket
- Adjustable straps
- Opening with magnetic press studs and carabiner
- 3.54 x 11.38 x 15.35 inches and 1.54 Pounds
2. Timbuk2 Spire Backpack
The Timbuk2 Spire Black is a rugged but solid backpack that was originally designed for Apple. Due to its great success, it is now included in the regular range of Timbuk2. This Backpack has a compartment for your 15-inch MacBook and Laptop, as well as for your iPad and tablet. With a capacity of 32 liters, you also have enough space to take an extra pair of shoes, a clean shirt or shirt, a number of books, and your lunch.
There are storage options for small items such as pens and keys in both the front and the main compartment. The roll-top offers you the option to reduce the size of the bag, which is very handy if you don’t have to take so much with you.
The padded shoulder straps and the back ensure that your Backpack is always comfortable to wear, even if it gets a bit heavier. Are you in a hurry? Then slide your Laptop into the laptop compartment, which does not touch the bottom of your bag, and quickly grab the bag by the handle at the top. For extra strength, you can use the chest strap, but you can also remove it. Even in bad weather, you can safely take all your belongings with you in this water-repellent bag.
- 30-year warranty
- The bag is water-resistant, so your things stay dry
- 11.81 x 5.91 x 19.69 inches
3. The Friendly Swede Waterproof Laptop Backpack
The bag is a completely waterproof, roll-down top backpack on Amazon; The Friendly Swede Waterproof Backpack is a more modest (15L) sack that is intended for metropolitan use. The bag has an upscale black outside, an underlying pocket for 13″ PCs, and three sprinkle-safe external pockets. It is accessible in dark or black and incorporates a 3-year maker’s guarantee. The Friendly Swede waterproof backpack laptop is secure and there is no fear of losing your electronic accessories as well.
It is the best choice for people who have a short height. With the best material and minimalist design, it is suitable for everyone. It is best for your back with 1.54 pounds weight. It can easily be used during rain, hiking, or Iceland trips. However, it is black but easy to clean. You can get it without any hesitation and use it as a college bag and for traveling as well.
- 13′ laptop pocket is available
- Waterproof coating
- Best water protection
11.4 x 5.1 x 19 inches
4. Timbuk2 Rogue Waterproof Laptop Backpack
The Timbuk2 Rogue waterproof Laptop Backpack is a sturdy and compact backpack. The sturdy and water-repellent material makes it a convenient bag to take with you on your bike, especially if you want to take a little more than just your Laptop and lunch. An extra pair of shoes, a new shirt, and some books, for example, fit easily.
In the main compartment, you can organize small items such as pens and keys, and there is a separate storage space for your Laptop or tablet, which you can close with Velcro. To keep the rain out of your bag, close the Backpack, and you can complete the flap even more tightly with a click closure. There is an extra pocket on the front of the bag, and you can store a bottle on the side of the bag.
It is quite spacious and has a good number of bags (internal/external) to accommodate your things, including a laptop compartment (although in this case, it is only a fabric/mesh partition, it is not a padded compartment).
In addition to this, it can be extended (vertically) to give you a little more space in case you need it. It has well-ventilated shoulder straps and is commonly known as a waterproof laptop backpack. Ideal for when you get hot on the bike. An excellent detail is the handy beer opener on the shoulder strap.
- the capacity of 27 liters
- 15 Pockets
- Materials: Polyvinyl
- Dimension is 12.2 x 6.3 x 18.9 inches with 1.76 Pounds
5. Bopai Anti-Theft Business Laptop Backpack
This bag has excellent quality and material. Leather on the front and woven fabric on the sides are really incredible. The finish is adorable, and the product has several pockets to keep important things safe. It has a port that provides you service when you want to charge your cell phone or tab. This is the best waterproof laptop backpack, and the compartment makes it different from other backpacks.
In this bag, you can easily get water bottle space, the place of a small umbrella, quality straps, and compartments. High-quality zips and charger socket. In a very small size, you can get good materials and top-notch quality products.
You can use it for your study purpose; this waterproof laptop backpack for college is an amazing option.
This bag is 100% recommended get it and feel free and enjoy your journey with this bag.
- Item weight is 2.8 pounds with water resistance
- Fully attractive and amazing design
- Water resistance is its core quality
11.8 x 6.5 x 17.7 inches
6. Mark Ryden Waterproof Business Laptop Backpack
If you are a person who loves to carry electronics with you while traveling, then this Backpack is best for you.
Extremely sturdy and water-resistant, it is omnipresent in all your daily activities and keeps your valuables safe and dry in all, even extreme weather conditions. It is practical, comfortable, and convenient to carry during your daily or long commute. This intriguing waterproof laptop backpack has a padded 15.6-inch laptop pocket with a big space for your tablet or iPad. This bag has enough space for your 9.7 inches iPad and has an anti-theft pocket to carry your camera, phone, and air pods or headphones.
- 1200 Wight with 33cm width, soft handled, and 20-30L capacity.
- Although its capacity is too high and good, it also has the capability to resist water easily.
- Elegant design and trendy style
16.5 x 3.9 x 12.6 inches
7. KORIN Flex Pack Pro Laptop Backpack
We proudly present the Korin Flex Pack Pro! The slim-looking Backpack completes our requirements and is equipped with all the comforts you are used to from us. The outside of the Backpack has the same appearance as the Flex Pack weekend bag, so complete your travel set.
What makes this bag really unique is the anti-theft protection. Through integrated stainless steel metal wire, you can easily attach the Backpack to a chair. In addition to keeping your drinking bottle cool, the insulated bag supplied can also be used for, for example, shoes, (wet) clothing, or an umbrella. This way, you keep the Pro clean and dry.
As you are used to, the Pro is equipped with a USB connection so that you can safely charge all your electronics while you are on the road. Due to the breathable material that was used in making the Backpack, the Backpack feels light and offers sufficient comfort while wearing.
- Capacity: 18 liters
- Water repellent
- Laptop/tablet size: 15’6”laptop and 10”tablet -With
- TSA lock
- Metal wire
18.1 x 14 x 6.75 inches
8. Lenovo Legion Armored 17 Inch Gaming Laptop Backpack
The Backpack is very spacious; however, it seems that once the computer is inside, space is reduced a lot. It is not very wide; rather, it is high. Aesthetically it is very beautiful, and attracts attention, and the outside looks very resistant.
Inside, it is your duty that it does not have as much quality inside as it is outside. The outside bag for the umbrella or water bottle is very small; it does not fit a liter and a half or a liter bottle without forcing it. Inside the front bag, it has three compartments to store small things, and a larger one to store something else has a strap to place headphones. In the main bag, there is a bag to store “something, it has no more compartments.
The last compartment is where the Laptop ends. It is padded and has red accents that look great; it looks like it protects the computer well, which is what matters. It also has a bag to store a tablet with a velvety surface.
It is excellent and very beautiful and has better interior finishes, but others have triple the cost or more than this Backpack, so it is well worth its price.
You can easily load, a Lenovo laptop, mouse pad and mouse (large), another Logitech mouse, monitoring headphones, the giant charger, the optical drive, pencils and pens, four books, two notebooks, a diary, a Kindle, and a bottle of liter and a half of water and many more.
- The item number is GX40L16533 with 3.02 pounds weight.
- Good water resistance against rain
- The limitless potential of storage
- Best quality of protection
- Easy and comfortable for your shoulder
The dimension of this product is 7.09 x 19.88, 14.17 inches.
9. BOPAI 15 Inch Super Slim Waterproof Laptop Backpack
It is small and very light. In any event, when you fill it, it is the specific right size and accommodates a 15″ MacBook Air, iPad smaller than normal, some desk work and notebooks, required wire and links, and a force bank. At the point when it is full, it doesn’t resemble a tremendous knapsack, and it is as yet thin constantly;
It has an amazing nature of materials: everything from the overall texture to a zipper and has covered-up anti-theft pockets, which are extremely valuable, particularly when you voyaging and need very quick admittance to your card, ID, wallet, and so on;
It looks very extravagant, business, and incredible for voyaging. It is hard to track down the entirety of this in one rucksack. It can be easily used for college purposes and traveling as well. People can carry it smoothly and get it to their back.
Nothing to say, a spectacular backpack for style and comfort, the PC also fits with the case, the colors are as spectacular as the materials, and inside the case with a cable with various plugs for all types of devices. It is simple and fabulous and can be the best choice for anyone.
- With black and blue color, it has a 1.5 lb. weight. It is a 17-inch laptop Backpack waterproof and comfortable in every situation.
- It has sealed compartments that are waterproof.
- Good water resistance against rain
- Fully attractive and amazing design
11 x 2.8 x 17 inches
10. Tzowla Travel Waterproof Laptop Backpack
A quality waterproof laptop backpack with a multi-panel airflow system and a charging port. The purpose of a multi-flow system is to provide relief when you get tired of carrying a heavy load. An anti-theft pocket makes it secure.
Tzowla provides a lifetime guarantee, and its quality makes it unique from other bags. It has several pockets where you can easily hang your umbrella and save your water bottle as well. There are cushioned straps to keep your shoulder comfy and pain-free. The Backpack is easy to carry and fits well on your shoulders. Once you buy this Backpack, it exceeds your expectations.
The laptop compartment can be zipped open so that the bag lays flat 180 degrees with the laptop and tablet compartment open and visible. The bag can then be fully unfolded on the belt. This way, you avoid the stressful packing and unpacking of your luggage. You can now clear customs in no time!
This is one of the best backpacks that I have ever used. Save your laptop and secure your accessories through this backpack.
- Padded and comfy straps
- Adjustable buckles on the side
- Bottleholders on the side
- Hidden anti-theft zipper pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- Handle on the top
- Equipped with USB port
- Handy trolley belt
14.06 x 10.75 x 5.31 inches
Which is the best laptop backpack?
The best laptop backpack is the one that has a separate compartment for the laptop, is made of waterproof material, and is stylish.
Can you use a tactical backpack for hiking?
Yes, a tactical backpack can be used for hiking. A tactical backpack is usually designed to carry more gear and equipment than a regular backpack, so it can be beneficial to have one when hiking. Tactical backpacks often have extra compartments and pockets that can be used to store things like maps, first-aid kits, and other essential items. They also tend to be made from higher-quality materials, which can make them more durable and better able to withstand the rigors of hiking.
What is the best laptop backpack for travel?
The best laptop backpack for travel will ultimately depend on your specific needs and preferences. However, some factors you may want to consider include the size of the backpack, the number of compartments and pockets, the material, and the price. Additionally, it is important to make sure that the backpack you choose is comfortable to carry, as you will likely be carrying it for long periods of time while traveling.
Waterproof laptop backpacks come in both a low and high price segment.
In general, waterproof backpacks keep your belongings dry, but if you want to take the bag with you in the water, it must also be submersible.
In addition, it is wise to determine in advance how much you want to spend on it and whether you attach great importance to many different subjects or whether one large main subject is also sufficient.